Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 3: Heidi's Chicken Supreme

I am on a diet, so I have not made this recipe. Maybe I will make it next year.

ETA: 5/3/14

I made this recipe for dinner tonight, but I forgot to put it in the Crock Pot this morning. So I made it in the oven. These are the ingredients:

I mixed up a can of cream of chicken soup with a package of onion soup mix:

 After spraying a pan with cooking spray, I put in the chicken, put the soup mixture on top, then sprinkled on a half cup of bacon bits:

I cooked it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, then added a 16 oz carton of sour cream and mixed it up:

I cooked it for about 15 more minutes:

I served it with rice and broccoli with carrots:

This was a very tasty recipe, but it was not very healthy. It's one of those recipes that you could make once a year and it would be okay, but not that great for a regular weeknight meal. DH really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment