Thursday, May 9, 2013

April 28: Braised Italian Chicken with Tomatoes and Olives

I got the ingredients for this recipe, but then I went on a diet. I haven't made it yet, but probably I will sometime this week.

ETA: 4/28/14

I took these pictures a year ago. I just never got around to adding them here. So here they are:

After gathering the ingredients, I dredged 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs in flour:

The chicken was seared in hot oil, then transferred to the crockpot:

I added diced tomatoes, red wine, kalamata olives, and garlic, then I cooked it on low for 4 or 5 hours:

I added rosemary and red pepper flakes to the chicken, cooked an hour longer, then cooked up some linguini:

The chicken and sauce was served over the noodles and sprinkled with Parmesan:

I think I remember this food tasting really good. I would make this recipe again!

No comments:

Post a Comment