Thursday, June 5, 2014

June 5: Easy Family Burritos

Here's the recipe I made for dinner tonight. It had to cook all day, so I put it in at about 8:30 am. I gathered up the main ingredients:

I put a 2 1/2 pound beef roast into the Crock Pot and poured a jar of salsa on top. I cooked it for about 8 hours on low:

I removed the beef to a platter and shredded it with a fork:

I put the beef back in the Crock Pot and stirred it up with the liquid. Then I cooked it for another hour or so:

I must have been so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of my burrito! I served the beef on flour tortillas topped with diced tomatoes, sour cream, cilantro, salsa, and lettuce. They were so good. This burrito filling is delicious, you'd think it wouldn't be so easy to make! I would make this again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment