Tuesday, December 25, 2012

November 13: Pancetta-Wrapped Shrimp Supper Salad

Okay, so I made this recipe last year, but didn't get around to posting it. Then I had to go on vacation, and my husband ruined and threw away my cookbook while I was gone (I think he wanted me to take a hint). Anyway, I hope to someday get around to posting the recipes with the pictures I took, so I will put up the posts with not much in them and later edit them with the recipes (I'll have to either get a new cook book, or borrow it from the library).

I plan on starting a new 365 crock pot recipe book at the beginning of the year, so I wanted to get this done first. Call me a perfectionist. Watch for more posts soon, and some real ones starting Jan. 1st. I know it's a lot to do, but hey, my family's gotta eat, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment